Stello Homes | Listing Investment Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
1.0% – PREPARATION & IMPROVEMENT INVESTMENT
- We will determine the market value of your home and provide you with a list price recommendation based on its current state to determine the budget. For example, $400,000 value = $4,000 budget.
- We will identify the most cost-effective upgrades to make to the home. Stello Homes is also a general contractor. We use our guys to get the improvements done quickly and to our standards.
- Whatever of the budget is not used, you keep. We invoice you for the work prior to listing the home.
2.0% – LISTING FEE
- Includes storage unit rental, U-Haul truck, MLS submission, professional photography, for sale sign (if allowed per HOA/condo rules), listing brochures, home website, open house, announcement fliers, online showings, lockbox access, contract negotiation and management, settlement coordination, and much more. See 65 Things.
2.5% – PAID TO BUYER’S AGENT
- According to the National Association of Realtors’ Housing Trends Report 95% of home buyers started their search online. 92% of these buyers used an agent to help them find a home. On average these buyers searched for 10 weeks and saw 10 homes.
 You have the option to forgo the preparation and improvement investment. Normally sellers that do so choose simply to list their home for a lower price, but save the time and energy required for upgrades. Some homes do not need upgrades, because the seller has previously done them. In this case the total fee paid for services = 4.5%.
READY TO LIST? FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE TO GET STARTED!